Saturday, March 12, 2005

 

"Deep Thoughts" Stolen From Jeff Gannon

March 12, 2005

Lefty bloggers oddly silent about this: STORY

10:56am

Ari Fleischer gives perspective to Gannongate and the White House press corps. STORY

9:23am

Ummmm...yeah...lefty bloggers were certainly oddly silent about that first post by Jeff Gannon. Here's Atrios being oddly silent: Hmmmmm. Here's the Nashua Advocate being oddly silent: Jeff Gannon Continues to Hint at the Involvement, in Gannongate, of the Ranking Minority Member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joe Biden. Here's Yes, But Still being oddly silent:
Give a penny, take a penny X 41.2 million
. Here's The Inside Dope being oddly silent: Uh, Senator, about that $412,000.... Here's The Political Puzzle being oddly silent: Gosh.... Here's Cannonfire being oddly silent: More Gannonfire (updated).
Comments:
I appreciate the link in your roll-call of "lefty bloggers," but I'm right-handed.

Seriously, though, I'm probably not what most people imagine as being on the left politically, and YBS is not even a political blog under most circumstances.

I do appreciate the mention, though.
 
Well maybe I was hoping to lure you out of the left closet...lol...I'll fix this post later though...peace (I won't remove the link...just change the wording)
 
No, it's fine. If I have to be lumped in with any group, I'd prefer the left to the alternatives.
 
lol...you got it...i'll throw you a link at my other blog too

peace
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?